Download Your Free IoT in Healthcare Use Cases eBook
This Privacy Data notice describes in detail how we “Davra Limited” process personal data.
This privacy notice is intended for:
• Users of Davra’s IoT platform, and;
• Visitors to Davra’s website.
In this privacy notice we explain:
1. What information we may collect about you.
2. How we may use your personal information.
3. Why we collect and use your personal information.
4. The personal information belonging to you which we might share with others.
5. How long we keep your personal information.
6. How we protect your personal information.
7. Your rights regarding the personal information you give us.
8. Who is the controller of your personal information and contact details of your privacy point of contact.
9. Cookies, analytics, and monitoring.
1. What information we may collect about you
• Basic and contact information such as name and email address.
• Administrator data such as type of account and rights.
• Security data such as verification questions.
• Customer, sales and customer support data such as queries and/or complaints you submit to us.
• When you apply for a position with us we collect your name, email address and resume.
• As part of the subscription to our newsletter we capture your email address.
• When you book a demo with us we capture name and email address.
We may collect data directly from you when you:
• Create an IoT platform account.
• Engage with our customer teams.
• Visit our website.
• Register for a demo.
2. How we may use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes, to:
• Deliver our services and to provide you with information about them.
• Provide you with information about our products and industry specific information.
• Deal with your requests, complaints and enquiries.
• Manage your platform account on our websites.
• Identify you and authenticate your access rights access to our websites, systems and apps.
• Manage and improve our processes and our business operations.
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• Follow security and fraud prevention protocols.
3. Why we are allowed to collect and use your personal information
Davra processes your personal data only when there is a valid legal basis to do so. Davra may rely on fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, for legitimate interest or to comply with a law. For detail on the legal basis we use please refer to table below.
|Categories and Types of Personal Data||Purpose of Processing||Legal Basis|
|User Management data|
|We process the information to:
|Application security information
Other Identifying Information
Other information you may submit when applying for a job
4. What personal information we may share with others
We share some personal information with partners, service providers, contractors or authorized third parties to assist in providing and improving the Service. All sharing of information is carried out consistent with local regulations and we contract with third-party service providers that can provide the same level of data protection and information security that you can expect from Davra.
As we are a global company, we may share your data outside your home country. We implement appropriate measures to protect your personal information when we do these types of transfers, such as data transfer agreements that incorporate standard data protection clauses. For EU data (and for other countries at request), the data is stored within the region/country in which the processing take place.
5. How long we keep your personal information
We retain Personal Data for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and our records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required by law.
6. How we protect your personal information
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information and we are ISO 27001 certified. We have achieved DOD IL5, HIPAA, HITRUST compliance.
We have a robust AAA layer built on the platform which all communication must go through and we offer granular role-based access control which enables fine-tuned access for users to adjust the resources and data relevant to them.
7. Your rights regarding the personal information you give us
The rights available that you can exercise depend on our reason for processing your personal information and the local law in your jurisdiction, and there are exceptions to some rights. Depending on this you may have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data: you can request access to information we may hold on you.
• Request correction of your personal data: you can ask us to correct personal data which may be incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• Request erasure of your personal data: In some circumstances you may request for your data to be deleted.
• Request restriction of the processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data. This is known as the right to portability where we can provide to you or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
• Object to our processing of your personal information.
Queries related to your personal information can be made by the following means:
1) Sending an email to email@example.com
2) By postal mail Units 9-11 Block S, Park Lane, Spencer Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 WY95.
8. Who is the controller of your personal information and contact details of your privacy point of contact
The data controller of your data shared through iOT is Davra Limited,
If you have any questions or comments about this policy please contact us at:
by email firstname.lastname@example.org
by post Units 9-11 Block S, Park Lane, Spencer Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 WY95.
9. Cookies and analytics
Download Your Free IoT in Healthcare Use Cases eBook
Davra IoT is the only Industrial IoT Platform Available on AWS MarketplaceRead More
The Collaboration of Humans & Robots Has Created The CobotRead More